Fidelis Care at Home
Fidelis Care at Home is a Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) plan for people who need long term care services and help to live independently in their own homes and communities.
A wide range of services are available to suit individuals and their circumstances. Services include nursing, home health aides, therapy, medical supplies, adult day social care, and much more.
Who can apply?
You may be eligible for Fidelis Care at Home if:
- You have or are eligible for New York State Medicaid
- Are 18 years of age or older
- You have been assessed by a nurse as eligible for the required level of care
Enrollment for Fidelis Care at Home is year-round.
As a Fidelis Care at Home member, you will work with your physician and Nurse Care Manager on a plan of care that best meets your needs. That plan can include a wide range of covered services, such as:
- Home health care, including nursing, physical therapy, and/or occupational therapy
- Personal care (assistance with daily living tasks)
- Nutritional services
- Private day nursing
- Adult/Social day care
- Podiatry, dentistry, and optometry
- Durable medical equipment
- Social and environmental supports
How to Enroll
Call 1-800-688-7422. Fidelis Care at Home staff will be happy to answer questions about long term care, and the services available to Fidelis Care at Home members.